When it comes to driving safely in icy conditions and snowy weather, having a clear windshield is a top priority. Follow these tips for de-icing your windows: Start your engine and turn on your heat to the highest setting possible. Turn on your front and rear defrosters, which will push the airflow up out of … Read more
Top Posts & Pages
- What documents do you need to finance a car?
- 5 Hot Tips to Keep Your Car Cool this Summer
- Our First Look: 2013 Ford Explorer
- Vehicles powered by hydrogen are in our not-so-distant future
- OUR FIRST LOOK: 2013 FORD ESCAPE
- What happens when your lease is over?
- The Top 10 Car First Aid Kit Items You Need to Have
- Brake Fluid. Do you need to replace it?
- 10 Factors That Can Affect Your Vehicle’s MPG
Celebrating 50 Years!Academy Ford's 50th AnniversaryOctober 12th, 2012Thank You to Everyone that Came Out to Celebrate 50 Years with us!
We are Social!
- 2013 models Automobile Auto Repair Auto Service car ownership Car Research Community Community Events Customer Service Customer Spotlight Dealership Driver Safety Employees Ford Escape Ford Focus Ford Mustang fuel economy Holiday Hybrid mpg MyFord Touch Reality Show Road Trip Ready Save money Snow SYNC Vehicle Maintenance Vehicle Preparedness Vehicle Stats Vehicle Technology
- Get Ready to Save at Academy Ford's Memorial Day Sales Event conta.cc/14NjHfx 2 days ago
- EcoBoost Challenge Savings Extended @Academy_Ford conta.cc/18LSDk7 1 week ago
- Checkout the ENews from Academy Ford #intheknow conta.cc/11OuUuc 2 weeks ago
- Last Chance to Drive into Spring and Save conta.cc/11qsHVu 3 weeks ago
- Now that’s a pretty sweet line-up! Click here if you “Like” seamless performance & style: bddy.me/11l6iKX http://t.co/a7uJCMt44k 1 month ago
Stop By or Just Say HiGive Us a Call: (301)419-2700 Stop By For a Visit: 13401 Baltimore Ave Laurel, MD 20707 Check Out Our Website: www.academyford.com