OK so the one of your top priorities when committing to a road trip should be to avoid mechanical issues on the road that would prevent you from getting to your destination. So, here are top 3 recommendations to get your vehicle Road Trip Ready. Check your Fluids Inspect Belts & Hoses Examine Tires Check your … Read more
Top Posts & Pages
- What documents do you need to finance a car?
- 5 Hot Tips to Keep Your Car Cool this Summer
- Our First Look: 2013 Ford Explorer
- Vehicles powered by hydrogen are in our not-so-distant future
- OUR FIRST LOOK: 2013 FORD ESCAPE
- What happens when your lease is over?
- 10 Factors That Can Affect Your Vehicle’s MPG
- The Top 10 Car First Aid Kit Items You Need to Have
- Brake Fluid. Do you need to replace it?
- Bored while waiting for your oil change to be finished? Not anymore…
Celebrating 50 Years!Academy Ford's 50th AnniversaryOctober 12th, 2012Thank You to Everyone that Came Out to Celebrate 50 Years with us!
We are Social!
- 2013 models Automobile Auto Repair Auto Service car ownership Car Research Community Community Events Customer Service Customer Spotlight Dealership Driver Safety Employees Ford Escape Ford Focus Ford Mustang fuel economy Holiday Hybrid mpg MyFord Touch Reality Show Road Trip Ready Save money Snow SYNC Vehicle Maintenance Vehicle Preparedness Vehicle Stats Vehicle Technology
- Get Ready to Save at Academy Ford's Memorial Day Sales Event conta.cc/14NjHfx 2 days ago
- EcoBoost Challenge Savings Extended @Academy_Ford conta.cc/18LSDk7 1 week ago
- Checkout the ENews from Academy Ford #intheknow conta.cc/11OuUuc 2 weeks ago
- Last Chance to Drive into Spring and Save conta.cc/11qsHVu 3 weeks ago
- Now that’s a pretty sweet line-up! Click here if you “Like” seamless performance & style: bddy.me/11l6iKX http://t.co/a7uJCMt44k 1 month ago
Stop By or Just Say HiGive Us a Call: (301)419-2700 Stop By For a Visit: 13401 Baltimore Ave Laurel, MD 20707 Check Out Our Website: www.academyford.com