They are great, friendly, and knowledgeable. They have your vehicles’ best interest at heart. Unfortunately from time to time they can be bearers of bad news. I know we have all been there. We have taken our vehicle in for routine maintenance and we sit in the lobby fearful of our service advisor telling us about a … Read more
Top Posts & Pages
- What documents do you need to finance a car?
- Our First Look: 2013 Ford Explorer
- How to Organize Your Car
- 5 Hot Tips to Keep Your Car Cool this Summer
- Introducing the NEW 2014 Fiesta ST
- Our First Look: 2013 Ford Focus ST
- 10 Factors That Can Affect Your Vehicle’s MPG
- What happens when your lease is over?
- OUR FIRST LOOK: 2013 FORD ESCAPE
- Our First Look: 2013 Ford Taurus
Celebrating 50 Years!Academy Ford's 50th AnniversaryOctober 12th, 2012Thank You to Everyone that Came Out to Celebrate 50 Years with us!
We are Social!
- 2013 models Automobile Auto Repair Auto Service car ownership Car Research Community Community Events Customer Service Customer Spotlight Dealership Driver Safety Employees Ford Escape Ford Focus Ford Mustang fuel economy Holiday Hybrid mpg MyFord Touch Reality Show Road Trip Ready Save money Snow SYNC Vehicle Maintenance Vehicle Preparedness Vehicle Stats Vehicle Technology
- EcoBoost Challenge Savings Extended @Academy_Ford conta.cc/18LSDk7 3 days ago
- Checkout the ENews from Academy Ford #intheknow conta.cc/11OuUuc 1 week ago
- Last Chance to Drive into Spring and Save conta.cc/11qsHVu 3 weeks ago
- Now that’s a pretty sweet line-up! Click here if you “Like” seamless performance & style: bddy.me/11l6iKX http://t.co/a7uJCMt44k 4 weeks ago
- OR says choose, AND says have it all and that is why Ford is an AND company! bddy.me/11ChQt7 1 month ago
Stop By or Just Say HiGive Us a Call: (301)419-2700 Stop By For a Visit: 13401 Baltimore Ave Laurel, MD 20707 Check Out Our Website: www.academyford.com