Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Check Out Our Top 5 Green Fords
5. 2012 Ford Escape Hybrid: 34 city/31 highway: Base Price: $30,570. 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine with 171 hp. The Ford Escape Hybrid is a showstopper with the progressive styling of this SUV. Scoring high on safety tests and obtaining the best gas mileage for an SUV makes this vehicle a great buy.
4. 2012 Ford Fiesta S: 29 city/39 highway: Base Price: $13,200. 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine with 120 hp. The Ford Fiesta is a well-rounded small car that offers good driving dynamics, a comfortable interior and competitive interior tech for the class.
3. 2012 Ford Focus Super Fuel Economy (SFE): 28 city/40 highway: Base Price: $18,585(automatic) + $495 (SFE Package). 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine with 160 hp. The Ford Focus SFE gives you not only great mpg on the highway it also has an array of smart technologies, exceptional standards of craftsmanship and retuned suspension for a total driving experience not found anywhere else in the segment.
2. 2012 Ford Fiesta SE SFE: 29 city/40 highway: Base Price: $15,765(automatic) + $695 (SFE Package). 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine with 120 hp. The Fiesta’s easy-revving and nice-sounding inline-4 engine is more than competitive in its class when it comes to power. It’s going to impress front-seat passengers with ample legroom, unexpectedly supportive seats, an easy reach to all the controls and just a couple of steps to find a purposeful driving position.
1. 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid: 41 city/36 highway: Base Price: $28,775. 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine with 191 hp combined. The Fusion Hybrid is the 2012 U.S. News Best Hybrid Car for the Money. It won this award for its low long-term ownership costs and high praise from auto reviewers. Not only does the Ford Fusion Hybrid have good fuel economy, but it gives drivers an engaging experience behind the wheel.
Stop by or call us (301)419-2700 to learn more.