Our First Look: 2013 Ford Taurus
Another 2013 model has arrived! The 2013 Ford Taurus is here! It is a SEL in Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, a new color for this model year. Very nice! If you want to check it out click here http://bit.ly/GN1Gn2
Now on to our breakdown of the new model year….
2013 Ford Taurus Updates
Best of the Best: Taurus is the first car in Ford’s North American lineup to offer the advanced 2.0-liter EcoBoost® engine. The EcoBoost 2.0-liter delivers an estimated 240 horsepower and 270 lb.-ft. of torque while delivering highway fuel economy of at least 31 mpg hwy.
Now let’s dive into some more details:
*Image from cars.com. New colors have been highlighted
- New colors:
- Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
- Oxford White
- Kodiak Brown Metallic
- Green Gem Metallic
- Deep Impact Blue Metallic
- Deleted colors:
- Cinnamon Metallic
- Red Candy Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
- Dark Blue Pearl Metallic
- White Suede
- Shifter with Select Shift Automatic Activation Button on SE, SEL, and Limited
- Clusters: i.e. Available SYNC® with MyFord Touch® features two color LCD screens in the instrument cluster, and steering wheel controls that let you personalize your display and settings while keeping your hands on the wheel.
- Film on I/P, Door-Trim and Center-Stack Appliques
- Front Seat Cushions: the thigh support cushion is extended and the bolster contour upgraded for added comfort. The soy-based seat cushions, seat backs and the 4-way adjustable (up/down/tilt) headrests are supportive and comfortable as well as environmentally friendly.
- SHO- New Seat Trim with SHO Graphics
- Electric Power Assisted Steering (EPAS)
- Torque Vectoring Control
- Curve Control
- Active Park Assist Available
- Heated Steering Wheel Available
- Power Tile/Telescoping Steering Column Available
- Integrated Remote Start Available
Academy Ford’s Favorite Features:
Available 2.0-liter EcoBoost® engine
20.1 cubic-foot trunk
Entire Taurus line is Chicago-built
Dual exhaust system, it gives the Taurus a much sportier look
What are some of your favorite features of the NEW 2013 Ford Taurus? Let us know in the comments section below or if you have any questions you can leave them in the comments or reach out to one of our Product Knowledge Specialists directly at (301)419-2700.