Bored while waiting for your oil change to be finished? Not anymore…
Check out this list for the top 10 things to do to escape boredom:
1. Academy Ford offers free Wi-Fi, so bring your iPad, tablet, smart phone and enjoy some time to catch up on your favorite blogs (obviously including www.academyfordadvantage.com ) , pin your heart out on www.pinterest.com , stalk someone on Facebook (“Like” us while you’re at it you could snag a discount on your service), or whatever online pursuits make you happy.
2. Create a Bucket List, everything you’d like to accomplish in your lifetime:
For example, here are some of my bucket list items:
3. Go for a walk: There are a lot of great options for breakfast/lunch/dinner depending on when you come in. Also, you could run some errands pick up some groceries, buy something for your pet, or get a manicure. All of these are within walking distance of Academy Ford.
4. Check out the showroom! At Academy Ford you don’t have to worry about the typical high pressure sales. We are just a big family, so don’t feel like you are going to be pressured into buying a car as soon as you come in the showroom. That’s not how we do business.
5. Clean out your purse/wallet. Get rid of those receipts that have been in there since the holidays or whatever else needs to go.
6. Write a thank you note to a friend/family member that has been extra awesome recently.
7. Pace — it burns more calories than sitting there.
8. Make a list of things you’re grateful for
9. List out your top priorities for next week, next month and next year…
10. Bring a book and take some time for you and indulge your inner book worm.
Our Service Department has great hours: