Why Certified Pre-Owned May Be the Right Choice for You?
We have covered a lot of the basics in regards to the various elements of a Certified Pre-Owned program and also a closer look at what the specific benefits are for a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle and even more specifically the benefits of a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle at Academy Ford. So, why is that the first question you still ask yourself when considering to buy a vehicle is, “New or Used?” Stop the insanity!! And instead ask yourself this question, “New, Certified Pre-Owned, or Used?” Today we are going to share with you a few secrets as to why a Ford Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle at Academy Ford may be the right choice for you:
- Depreciation Savings: “You save about $2,000 in depreciation on a certified pre-owned 2- to 3-year-old car…” according to Art Spinella, general manager of CNW Marketing Research.
- CPOs are Pre-selected and Inspected: We pick the “cream” of the lot for certification. The best cars we have will be the most likely to pass the certification process with the least amount of investment, so it makes sense right. It’s just not something that you may think of so, we wanted to share the inside scoop with you.
- Fully Transferable Warranty at No Cost: both the five-year/60,000 mile powertrain limited and the three-year/36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper limited warranties that come with a brand new car are fully transferable to the CPO vehicle as long as it is within those age/mileage limitations.
- Warranties Honored by Ford Dealers throughout the U.S. and Canada: the five-year/60,000 mile powertrain limited and the three-year/36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper limited warranties as well as the additional CPO warranties including a seven-year/100,000 mile powertrain limited warranty are honored at all Ford dealers in the U.S. and Canada.
- Warranties are backed by Ford: all the warranties are backed by Ford Motor Company not the dealership you purchase from, so you have the peace of mind that a company that has been around for 110 years is backing these warranties.