OUR FIRST LOOK: 2013 FORD FUSION
Midsize Sedan-Standout Style
Since it’s introduction the Fusion has set the standard for midsize sedans with:
Now the ALL-NEW 2013 Fusion brings it to a ALL-NEW level, with a powerful, highly innovative, and great-looking sedan.
1. Engaging Design
- Chrome grille
- Slim, laser-cut headlamps
- Highly sculpted power dome hood
Along the Side
- A coupe-inspired profile
- Low roofline and narrow A-pillars
- Door-mounted side mirrors that accentuate the vehicle’s lines
- Sharp feature line that runs the length of the vehicle and is beveled away on either side for a crisp, tailored crease.
At the Rear
- Modern, lean appearance with a low, sporty look
- Flush bumper for a sleep look and low liftover height
- LED taillamp design
- Integrated bright exhaust tips (Titanium Model Only)
2. Innovative Technology
- Lane-Keeping System, with alerts and aids to help fatigued or distracted drivers
- Active park assist helps take the tension out of parallel parking
- Adaptive cruise control and forward collision warning with brake support, helps reduce the hassle of using cruise control and alerts the driver to braking situations ahead
- BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alerts
- Rear view camera
- Reverse Sensing System
- Electric Parking Brake
- Automatic high-beam headlamps
- Remote Start System
- Intelligent Access with push-button starts
- Hill start assist
- SYNC with MyFord Touch
2013 Fusion Hybrid
- All-new lithium-ion battery pack that raises max speed under electric-only power from 47 to 62 mph
- An enhanced 2.0L Atkinson-cycle 4 cylinder gasoline engine that delivers improved economy
- Electric traction motor
- Regenerative Braking System that recovers nearly 90% of braking energy
- Electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (eCVT)
2013 Fusion Gasoline Engine Line-up
- Aluminum block, head and oil pan along with a composite intake manifold, which helps reduce overall vehicle weight (1.6L EcoBoost I-4 Engine)
- Fast-acting turbo for quick response (2.0L EcoBoost I-4 Engine)
- Intake variable camshaft timing (iVCT) helps optimize performance and fuel efficiency (2.5L iVCT I-4 Engine)
- Twin independent variable camshaft timing (Ti-VCT) for an optimal balance of performance and fuel efficiency (1.6L & 2.0L EcoBoost I-4 Engines)
- Air charge intercooler to reduce incoming air temperature (1.6L & 2.0L EcoBoost I-4 Engines)
- Gasoline direct injection (1.6L & 2.0L EcoBoost I-4 Engines)
- Single turbocharger (1.6L & 2.0L EcoBoost I-4 Engines)
- Auto Start-Stop System helps reduce fuel consumption and emissions by shutting down the engine once the brake pedal is released
- Active Grille Shutter System helps maximize the engine cooling system’s efficiency of the grille opening on select powertrain configurations
- Torgue Vectoring Control enhances the “fun to drive” expereince
- European-inspired-MacPherson-strut front suspension
- All-new multilink rear suspension
- Specially tuned electric power-assisted steering (EPAS)
- Available all-wheel drive
Speaking of the ALL-NEW 2013 Ford Fusion. Please Join US at Academy Ford on November 15th JUST ONE WEEK AWAY. Its going to be a spectacular night introducing the 2013 Ford Fusion, GO FURTHER WITH FORD NIGHT!
Register NOW http://bit.ly/R9UtAu and you will be entered to win a trip to see a live taping of American Idol!
We are making a donation to Toys for Tots for your attendance. Ford will donate $10/registered guest up to $500! and Academy Ford is matching their donation with an addition $10/registered guest up to $500. So, please come out to help us raise money for Toys for Tots and have a night of fun!
- Help out local children with a donation made to Toys for Tots
- Enter for a chance to win a 2013 Ford Fusion.*
- Grab a bite to eat
- Test your judging skills with American Idol and you could win a VIP experience with the show.
- Adopt a cat or dog from BARCS (Baltimore Animal Rescue and Care Shelter)
We hope to see you at Academy Ford on November 15th!
*Must be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license.