5 Things You Auto Know About Leasing A Car
We are here to tell you that leasing is making a comeback! There are a lot of reasons why including: lower interest rate incentives and the impact of gas prices on a car owner’s cash flow. Whatever your reasons are for possibly considering a lease we think you auto know a few good things.
TOP 5 Things You Auto Know:
- Less $$$$ down: Most leases require little to no down payment. This makes getting into a new car more attainable and frees up your cash for other things, like buying holiday gifts. Our gift guide is here if you need any ideas.
- Lower monthly payments: When it comes to leasing a vehicle in the end you are only paying for a fraction of the vehicle’s total value, so that means your monthly payments are a lot less than the payments for a typical loan you would need to purchase that same, exact vehicle.
- Larger, more luxurious, better-equipped car: Since your monthly payments are lower, you’ll be able to get more bang for your buck not to mention drive a new car every two to four years.
- Lower maintenance cost: More often than not a lease term will correspond with the length of the manufacturer’s warranty. This ensures the vehicle is always covered under the warranty. Eliminating almost all unexpected auto repair bills from your future.
- Tax deductible. Nearly all leasing expenses attributed to business purposes can be deducted. If you can deduct vehicle costs for business, consult a tax adviser to find out whether buying or leasing is better for you.
Let us know if you have any questions in the comments section below.