Happy Valentine’s Day!
On behalf of all of us here at Academy Ford, Happy Valentine’s Day! And we would like to keep it happy for you with a great date night this Valentine’s Day. And here’s how…
If you own a Ford vehicle equipped with AppLink, download the BeCouply app NOW! BeCouply has designed an app to make it fun and easy for users to discover great date ideas, capture special moments, and connect with other couple friends . Uzamere, co-founder of BeCouply, said that for many couples, “…great dates begin in their car. So we thought to ourselves, how could we extend our app concept to the car and build a truly magical experience for couples?” BeCouply’s Ford SYNC AppLink capability allows drivers to simply ask their car, “What are some good date ideas nearby?” for a list of suggestions to be read out loud. The free app is currently only available for Apple phones, but an Android version is in the works.
Also, while you are in the app store check out these 5 FREE car-related apps, all of which are available for both Apple and Android phones. These apps aren’t driver friendly, so only use them when parked.
- Find My Car (eLibera): Find your way back to the location of your car, or anything for that matter
- Tripsplitter (Hemal Thacker): Manage expenses while on a trip with friends or family
- iWrecked (Vurgood Apps): Auto accident assistant for easily logging all details, photos and info after being involved in a collision
- RepairPal (RepairPal, Inc.): Record your car’s repair history and get a checklist of maintenance you need to schedule
- GasBuddy (GasBuddy.com): Find local gas prices
Have you used any of these apps? If you were to design an app for the AppLink system, what would it be? Let us know in the comments section below.