The 2014 F-150. What’s new? A lot .
There is no slowing down for 2014. As part of the F-Series, America’s best selling truck for 36 years, the F-150 gets a long list of exciting product changes including: new colors, bold new packages, and updates to existing favorites.
XLT: HID Headlamps and Leather Trim. Now Available!
STX: NOW in SuperCrew for the first time with a 5.5 ft. box.
NEW STX Sport Package. A new STX Sport Package includes:
- 20″ machined-aluminum painted wheels with P275/55R20 tires
- Black billet grille with body-color surround
- Black tubular running boards
- Black and Gray Piston cloth front seats
- Color-coordinated carpet
- Unique box decals
NEW Raptor Special Edition Package includes:
- 17″ Special-Edition bead-lock capable wheels with Dark Foundry SVT Trim Ring
- Leather-trimmed seats with Brick Red seat bolsters and Black seat inserts
- Unique boxside graphics
- Unique console top finish panel, IP center stack and door-panel accent applique finish
FX Appearance Package Updates:
- Black-painted three-nar grille with body-color surround
- Bodyside graphics
- 4.10 electronic-locking rear-axle
- HID Headlamps
- Power-adjustable pedals
- SYNC with My Ford Touch
- Unique bodyside TREMOR decal
NEW TREMOR PLUS.
- Rear view camera
- Remote Start System
- Reverse Sensing System
- Stowable bed extender
- Tailgate step
- Trailer brake controller