New Technologies in the 2015 Ford F-150
New technologies mean the smartest F-150 ever
By now we are pretty confident that just about everyone has heard of the all-new 2015 Ford F-150. The most attention grabbing transformation of the best-selling truck is the new aluminum body. Every truck has customer benefits from up to 700 pounds of weight savings with the 2015 F-150; F-150 can tow up to 1,100 more pounds, haul up to 530 more pounds and is projected to deliver fuel economy ratings in the range of at least 5 percent and as much as 20 percent higher gas mileage than today’s truck, depending on the model.
But, there are also several groundbreaking features that debut in the all-new F-150 that you may not of heard about:
- 360-degree camera view uses exterior cameras to create a bird’s-eye view of the truck to help drivers park, maneuver in tight spots, and navigate narrow roads and trails
- Integrated loading ramps enable easy loading of ATVs, motorcycles and mowers
- BoxLink combines metal brackets and custom cleats to secure a variety of accessories in the cargo box – from ramps to storage bins to bed dividers
- LED headlamps; LED taillamps provide excellent nighttime visibility
- Trailer hitch assist adds a new rearview camera feature that incorporates a dynamic line based on steering wheel angle in the display to help customers line up their truck and trailer with no spotter or need to exit the vehicle
- Remote tailgate allows for tailgate to be locked, unlocked and released with the key fob
Interested in seeing these technologies in action call us to set up an appointment to see one of our 2015 F-150s today at (800)714-3103!