Participants can enter a sweepstakes to win an all-new 2017 F-Series Super Duty. Details are available at tour locations.
The tour includes a variety of well-equipped F-250, F-350 and F-450 models in Lariat, King Ranch and Platinum trim levels. The trucks feature a mix of the 6.2-liter V8 gasoline engine and 6.7-liter Power Stroke® turbo diesel. F-250 models are equipped with the all-new TorqShift-G transmission.
The tour features interactive displays to help consumers understand how the all-new Super Duty is Built Ford Tough, starting with its high-strength steel frame construction and high-strength, military-grade, aluminum-alloy body and box panels.
Upcoming tour stops include:
- Aug. 16-20, Billings, Montana
- Aug. 19-21, San Antonio
- Aug. 20-28, Louisville, Kentucky
- Aug. 25-27, Dallas
- Sept. 2-5, Henderson, North Carolina
- Sept. 9-18, Puyallup, Washington
- Sept. 9-25, Reno, Nevada
- Sept. 13-15, Grand Island, Nebraska
- Sept. 15-18, Nashville, Tennessee
- Sept. 20-22, London, Ohio
- Sept. 21-Oct. 9, Anaheim, California
- Sept. 24-Oct. 1, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- Sept. 30-Oct. 11, Dallas
- Oct. 6-8, Concord, North Carolina
- Oct. 13-16, Ormond Beach, Florida
- Oct. 18-20, Moultrie, Georgia
- Nov. 1-5, Las Vegas
- Nov. 8-13, Avondale, Arizona